Friday, 26 September 2014

The Little Things: Needed or Not Needed

What we didn't need...

These may change and be updated in the future:

Some say....
Here are some of the superfluous items we didn't need to bring...

Turtl:
1. Spare pair of reading glasses - I could asked those who could read to read to me!!
2. Spanner - There was only one I didn't use!!
3. 5 of the 8 pairs of shoes I brought - And I bought another pair while I was here!!
4. The spare riding jacket
5. Zip ties
6. Backpack
7. A new t-shirt collection - one from each place we stopped
8. More alcohol

Andy:
1. Nothing. I packed light and bummed stuff off everyone else :-)

Gracey:
1. TBC

Paul:
1. Slider jeans
2. First Aid kit


What we did need...

Awesome dude!!

Turtl:
1. Shorts - it was hot over here!!
2. Swimmers - it was hot over here!!
3. Wet weather gear
4. Warmer clothes - it got cold over here!!
5. Fingernail cutters - forgot mine
6. Better bloody video camera, batteries, mounts and memory
7. Reliable and ubiquitous internet
8. Something better than a smartphone for updating blogs on...


Andy:
1. Toothpaste
2. Mobile phone/smartphone/GPS

Gracey:
1. TBC

Paul:
1. Summer and winter gloves
2. Bigger battery for the iPhone
3. Different setup for headset, intercom, phone integration
4. GPS on the bike would have been handy; and much better than using the iPhone


Decisions, decisions...

Where would you live if you weighed this much on earth?





No comments:

Post a Comment