Thursday, 11 September 2014

Day 5 - Red Neck Hillbillies!!

Day 5 - Day of the Red Neck Hillbillies

I honestly don't know where to start today. After a fantastic evening of local Mexican and drinks, we had a relatively late start. The activities scheduled were some clay shooting and quad biking around the property.

First up though was Mandy calling out "Snake, Aussie put that down. Paul, I think Aussie has a snake...!" Snake... Everyone was up all of a sudden!!! But it was a false alarm; just a poor tortoise hissing at being carried around by Aussie...


Poor little bugger was scared shitless!!




After breakfast things kick-off with a scout around the property to check out some of the views!!



And the cabin itself... right in the middle of an Oak tree forest.




Vehicle for the day's activities included the quad...


We spent some time shooting some clays using Paul's 12 gauge and Beretta M9...

Paul's a bloody expert!!

And here's some videos of us shooting some clays...

Using the shotgun:

Andy lines them up!! http://youtu.be/pqL2ST0t-Ho
Gracey reckons he's a crack shot... http://youtu.be/K7Gtp_8Cwd4
Paul is a crack shot...  http://youtu.be/hR-Yj08jEGk
Turtl's turn, turns out I can hit them without wearing my glasses...  http://youtu.be/Tjj0ybyU3Mw


Using the Pistol:



The video's of us racing around on the quads and creating havoc will be linked below:

Video footage pending


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew Turtles "hiss" ? The only thing I know about Turtles is that they like Bourbon :-)

    ReplyDelete